- 2015 Greek Awards Application Packet Now Available
Each year the Order of Omega sponsors the Greek Awards and Recognition Program to highlight individual and chapter achievements that best promote the fraternity/sorority experience at William & Mary from the past year.
- Apply Now for IFC Conduct Board
The Interfraternity Council is now accepting applications for open spots on the IFC Conduct Board. Applications are due to the IFC/Panhellenic Office in the Campus Center by February 1st. Click this announcement for the application.
- Fraternity Recruitment Registration Now Open!
To be eligible to join a Fraternity, you MUST register for recruitment. This is a simple process. Registration closes on February 16th. Click to find out more.
- Fraternity Spring Recruitment Schedule
The spring Fraternity recruitment schedule is now available. Events begin on Sunday January 19th and go through Wednesday, February 5th.
- Apply now for the $500 Tidewater Alumnae Panhellenic Assocation Scholarship
Apply now to be eligible for a $500 scholarship available to both undergraduate and graduate Panhellenic women in the Tidewater region. Please submit applications and a letter of reference to TAPA by March 15.
- Report Hazing
A message from the College's Hazing Prevention Coalition
- Congratulations IFC & Panhellenic 2015 Executive Boards!
Congratulations to the 2015 Executive Boards!