- Informal Sorority Recruitment Information
Several of the Panhellenic sororities at the College will be holding informal recruitment events this spring. Here is where you can find more information.
- Tidewater Alumnae Panhellenic Association Scholarship
Applications are due March 13, 2016.
- Congratulations IFC & Panhellenic 2016 Executive Boards!
Congratulations to the 2016 Executive Boards!
- Notice Regarding Chi Phi Fraternity
The Office of Student Leadership Development has recently been notified by the Chi Phi Fraternity National Office the Nu Theta Chapter at The College of William and Mary has ceased all operations effective May 16, 2015.
- Apply Now for IFC Conduct Board
The Interfraternity Council is now accepting applications for open spots on the IFC Conduct Board. Applications are online and will be open until January 27th at 5:00pm.
- Fraternity Recruitment Registration Now Open!
To be eligible to join a Fraternity, you MUST register for recruitment. This is a simple process. Registration closes on February 16th. Click to find out more.
- Report Hazing
A message from the College's Hazing Prevention Coalition