Instructions for Uploading Exams to Accommodate:
Professors must upload exams to the Accommodate Portal at least 36 hours before the scheduled exam:
Log in to your Accommodate portal
- On the left side of the screen, choose “Courses.”
- Choose the course for which you would like to upload an exam.
- Navigate to the “Exam” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the green “Add New Exam” button.
- At this point, a “new record” screen will appear. You will need to enter as many exam details as possible on this screen.Towards the bottom of this screen, you will upload your exam. Please use the naming format “Course-Section-Test Name-Term” when uploading an exam.
- Under “Apply to all records,” you will have the option to add the exam to all approved or pending requests for that course section.
- Submit your exam.