These ebooks can be found on the Swem library site and read on your own time.
- Martin, R. (2011). Top tips for Asperger students : How to get the most out of university and college / Rosemary Martin ; with Leslie Ilic ; with a foreword by Tas Cooper ; illustrations by Caitlin Cooper. London ; Philadelphia: Jessica Kingsley.
- Moss, H. (2014). A freshman survival guide for college students with autism spectrum disorders the stuff nobody tells you about! / Haley Moss. London: Jessica Kingsley.
- Weyandt, DuPaul, & DuPaul, George J. (2013). College students with ADHD current issues and future directions / Lisa L. Weyandt, George J. DuPaul. New York: Springer.
- Oslund, C. (2013). Succeeding as a Student in the STEM Fields with an Invisible Disability : A College Handbook for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Students with Autism, ADD, Affective Disorders, or Learning Difficulties and Their Families. London: Jessica Kingsley.
- HOW DID YOU GET HERE? STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES AND THEIR JOURNEYS TO HARVARD. (2015). Harvard Educational Review, 85(4), 679-682.
- Thurlow, M., Ysseldyke, J., & Silverstein, B. (1995). Testing accommodations for students with disabilities. Remedial and Special Education (RASE), 16(5), 260-270.
- Gregg, N. (2009). Adolescents and adults with learning disabilities and ADHD assessment and accommodation / Noël Gregg ; foreword by Donald D. Deshler. New York: Guilford Press.