Employer information sessions are a great way to engage students with your organization. Whether you want to present general information about your organization, promote upcoming job and/or internship opportunities, conduct an interview prep presentation, host a panel with alumni, or throw a tailgate; information sessions will increase your brand awareness on campus and provide relevant information to students.
With a dedicated presentation room and an open atrium space, we have the building capacity to host information sessions as small as five and as large as 80 students. We welcome you to host your sessions virtually if you cannot be here on campus.
Requesting an Information Session
- Once you are logged into TribeCareers, click on the “Events” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- From the drop-down, click on “Information Sessions.”
- Click on the “Request Information Session” button in the center of the page.
- Complete the form. Required fields are marked with an *.
- Information Session Type*
- Information Sessions, which can be in-person or virtual, are intended to serve as a recruiting tool to share information with students about your company or organization, These meetings allow you to discuss your organization, recruiting process, internship or employment opportunities, and meet and network with interested students. We recommend scheduling 1-2 hours total.
- Employer Workshops are educational sessions, such as interview or resume prep, facilitated by an employer
- Coffee Chats/Office Hours are a great way to informally chat one on one with students who want to learn more about your organization or who have specific questions for you. You can also use this as an opportunity for students to have their resumes reviewed by industry professionals at your organization. We recommend scheduling 2-3 hours total.
- Tabling is a great way to connect with students in an impromptu and direct way. We will coordinate the logistics of holding a table for you in the Sadler Center, our student union, where you can talk with students. It is recommended that you use this type if you are looking to build a stronger brand with students. Tabling most frequently happens weekdays between 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- PreNight/Invite Only sessions are available to students who have been pre-selected/invited. This is an opportunity to host a pre-interview reception in our building the night before holding on-campus recruiting (OCR) interviews.
- Tailgate or Terrace Events are social events sponsored by an employer in our space. During football season we offer our Rooftop Terrace, which overlooks the football field, and the first-floor patio space, which has a direct view to the football field, as tailgate spaces to our employers. Priority is given to our Platinum and Titanium sponsors.
- Session Dates and Times: Providing us with at least 2 possible dates is required so we can most effectively accommodate your request. You will enter a start and end time for your first choice, but only a start time for other options. You can select up to 3 dates.
- Number of Students Expected
- Description of Event*: Please provide a blurb for students to see here. If you are hosting a virtual event, make sure to input the video link to your event here as well.
- Space Requested
- Catering Options: if you would like us to provide you with some options for local caterers please select “I need catering information.” Otherwise select “no food” or leave it blank.
- Information Session Type*
- When you are finished, click “Submit.” Your posting will be reviewed by our staff, typically within 24-48 business hours.