Close menu Resources for... William & Mary
W&M menu close William & Mary


Forwarding Mail
Contact and Location Information
Receiving Parcels

Where can I get a Forwarding Card?

Undergraduate Students can get Forwarding Cards at the Student Service Window .  Graduate students can get Forwarding cards from the Student Service Window and Grad Lounge. Or you may print them here.

Back to Top

What do I do with my key?

Now that there are no longer physical boxes, return your key to Postal Services by the end of the Fall 2021 semester.  If you fail to return your mailbox key, you will be charged $25.00 for a key replacement.

You can also return your key through the mail.  Please use the following address:

W&M Postal Services - Key Return
PO Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795

When returning keys through the mail, it is best to tape the key to a piece of paper or to the inside of the envelope to ensure it is not removed while in transit.  We recommend that customers include our forwarding card or a note with a forwarding address and student ID number in the envelope with the key return.  Customers can also email us at to update forwarding addresses.

Back to Top

I'm a a freshman coming to William & Mary in the fall.  Woo hoo!  When can I start sending parcels to my CSU?

You may send your parcels beginning August 1st.

Back to Top