Following a successful fall semester, William & Mary will continue to follow public health guidelines to support safely convening in person this spring. Learn more about The Path Forward for the university.
William & Mary's dashboard provides available public data on regional, local and campus trends regarding COVID-19 testing, results and cases.
The Virginia Department of Health is coordinating the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine in the Commonwealth. Individuals interested in getting vaccinated should register with the state database. We anticipate continuing to wear masks even as vaccinations become more widespread. While the vaccines protect the inoculated individual, it is currently unclear whether they prevent the person from further spreading COVID-19. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations.
- COVID-19 Response Team (CRT)
- Messages to Students
- Messages to Employees
- Messages to Faculty
- Emergency Management Team (EMT)
- President Katherine A. Rowe
We welcome questions or comments regarding the university's response to COVID-19 and W&M's Path Forward. Your responses will help inform future communications at William & Mary.
- Submit a Question or Comment
- Contact the COVID-19 response line at 757-221-7420 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET)
- Students, faculty and staff may email [[COVIDResponse]]