- City Scholars think globally, research locally
This summer 7 students are pursuing unique applied learning opportunities that hone their research, communication, and leadership skills while furthering the critical mission of community-based organizations and local government agencies.
- Woody interns make their mark in museum field
More than half of the 26 recipients of a Woody internship in Museum Studies since 2015 are either working in museums or pursuing graduate studies in a related field!
- Grimsley Journalism Fellow on fire in Falls Church
Just days into her internship, Phebe Fahmy '26 is publishing articles on a wide range of topics for the Falls Church News-Press.
- Freeman Fellows pursue internships across Asia
Thanks to an innovative program funded by the Freeman Foundation, 22 William & Mary undergraduates are gaining real-world experience in internships at 18 different sites in 10 Asian countries this summer.
- Student stories published by Pulitzer Center
An innovative collaboration between the Pulitzer Center and the Charles Center offers W&M students mentorship and hands-on experience in journalism.
- Catron Scholars showcase creative inquiry
This year's recipients of the Catron Scholarship illuminated, inspired in thought-provoking Andrews Gallery exhibition.