It is university policy that you must register your bike with William & Mary Parking Services. This is an easy and helpful way to make sure your bike is protected while at the College.
- By registering your bike, you are protecting your bike. If your bike is stolen, the police will have the necessary information to help them find your bike and return it to you.
- Registration forms are available at the Parking & Transportation office, which is located at 201 Ukrop Way (next to the parking structure), and online.
- Registration only takes a few minutes, but will last for 6 years.
- To complete the registration, you will need your home address, your phone number, the make and model of your bike, the serial number of your bike and an estimate of the bike's value.
- Please Register your bike today!