Welcome to the BIOZOOMIVERSE!!! This semester, our seminar series will be remote. It will be a mix of invited speakers and informal presentations from current faculty. Text of the schedule can be found below. First time attendees should register; then, please join us for our Zoom webinar.
- 28-Aug Dr. Helen Murphy & Dr. Michelle Jusino (Dept of Biology, W&M)
- 04-Sep Dr. Oliver Kerscher & Dr. Matthias Leu (Dept of Biology, W&M)
- 11-Sep Dr. Cinda Scott (School of Field Studies, Center for Tropical Island Biodiversity Studies, Panama)
- 18-Sep Dr. Margaret Saha and Dr. Matthew Wawersik (Dept of Biology, W&M)
- 25-Sep No seminar
- 02-Oct No seminar
- 09-Oct Dr. Justin Meyer (Biological Sciences, University of California, San Diego)
- 16-Oct Mo Turner & Dr. Jon Allen (Dept of Biology, W&M)
- 23-Oct Dr. John Stolz, (Dept of Biological Sciences, Duquesne University)
- 30-Oct TBA
- 06-Nov Kathryn Hanley (Dept of Biology, New Mexico State University)
For more information, contact Dr. Jennifer Bestman (email@example.com).