Seminars are held on Fridays from 4-5pm. This semester, our seminar series will be a hybrid between in-person (ISC 1221) and remote seminars. It will be a mix of invited speakers and informal presentations from current faculty. The schedule can be found below.
- 18-Feb No seminar
- 25-Feb Dr. Shantá D. Hinton (William and Mary): Historical Journey and Contributions of Black Biologists
- 4-Mar Dr. Will Ratcliff (Georgia Tech)
- 11-Mar No seminar
- 18-Mar No seminar (Spring Break)
- 25-Mar Dr. David Luther (George Mason University): Forest fragmentation, the Biological Dynamics of Forest Fragment Project (BDFFP), and the future of Amazonian biodiversity
- 1-Apr Dr. Carolyn Mahan (Penn State Altoona)
- 8-Apr Dr. Vitke Jirinec (Louisiana State University)
- 15-Apr Dr. Catharine Paules (Penn State Health in Hershey)
- 22-Apr Dr. Phillip Cleves (Carnegie Institution for Science)
- 29-Apr Student Honors Celebration
For more information, contact [[wsoto, Dr. William Soto]].