The cost of the Pre-College Program covers:
- 4 hours of transferable college credit from William & Mary
- Room and board, including
- dorm space for all students and chaperone staff for the full session
- dining fees for meals eaten in campus cafeterias and all meals eaten while traveling for class site visits
- Daily travel to museums and historic sites, including
- admission fees
- fuel, drivers, and other transportation fees
- students’ participation in archaeological digs
- costs of evening speakers and programs
- All required readings and course materials
- we build and print course packets for easy portability, for use in the field
A $400 non-refundable deposit that is applied to the full Program cost is due within 14 days of your acceptance email and the remaining Program balance is due within 30 calendar days. For instructions on how to pay, see our Admitted Students page.
Financial Assistance is available for qualified students thanks to generous donors who support our mission. Our program has no application fee and admissions decisions are made without respect to applications for assistance. We encourage you to apply.
Any non-U.S. citizen attending the program is required to pay an additional International Student Fee of $300 USD. See the information for International Students for more details.