HWRC Finals Schedule: May 1-5, May 8-9
Appointment by email only (firstname.lastname@example.org)
One appointment per assignment during the Final Exam Period
Before making your appointment, please note:
- We offer 50-minute appointments that start at the beginning of the hour.
- Please schedule only one appointment at a time; follow-up consultations can be made after the initial meeting.
- Be sure to bring a hard copy of your work so far.
- If possible, please bring a copy of the prompt or instructions for your assignment.
- If you experience any technical difficulties in scheduling an online appointment, please [[write1,email us]].
Book an appointment online:
Please schedule your appointments at the top of an hour (slots are available each day at 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00). If you schedule an appointment on a half hour, we may have to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
The History Writing Resource Center, located in 347 James Blair Hall, is the history department's dedicated consultation center for all student research and writing assignments. We work with history students at all levels, from those new to writing about history to advanced students working on their honors thesis.
The HWRC is staffed by Ph.D. students from the department. We have extensive experience in writing, researching, editing, and grading all types of history papers. We have all taught our own history courses at William & Mary, and have worked with undergraduate students in the history department for years.
Our center provides consultations for history department writing assignments, or for courses cross-listed with the history department. If your paper does not meet these criteria, or if you are looking for ESL assistance, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with the Writing Resources Center at Swem Library.
Excellence in writing is hard work, but it is crucial to your success at William & Mary and in the future. We look forward to working with you.
347 James Blair Hall | [[write1]] | 757- 221-3756