Charlotte Preston Mangum Prize
Established in honor of Charlotte Preston Mangum, an emeritus member of the Biology Department Faculty and internationally renowned scientist, this award is given to a graduating student for outstanding research in biology.
Award: Presentation at Biology Graduation Ceremony
Material to Submit:
1) Thesis title and abstract (submitted by the student, via thesis advisor)
2) Copy of student’s resume, including details about...
- research and travel grants
- presentations (incl. name of conference, location, date, etc)
- publications (full citations)
- post graduation plans
- other awards or relevant information
*The application should be written by the student in consultation with the faculty advisor. The faculty advisor submits the application and letters of support to the Chair of the Undergraduate Studies Committee.