Support Art & Art History
What Your Gift Can Do
Your generous support of the Department of Art and Art History is more critical now than ever. It helps us attract, retain, and support the very best students and scholars, and helps us to offer the most advanced resources for the classroom, for exhibitions, and for research.
We apply private funds in the following ways:
- Acquisition of visual and material resources.
- To bring scholars and artists for lectures and presentations that expand curricular offerings; and to pay faculty expenses involved in traveling to professional meetings and for research.
- Support Honors students by providing money to assist with the costs of research.
- Support for student travel to present work at professional meetings, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Expenses incurred in the faculty and student exhibition program at our Andrews Gallery.