Your generous support of the Department of Art and Art History is more critical now than ever. It helps us attract, retain, and support the very best students and scholars, and helps us to offer the most advanced resources for the classroom, for exhibitions, and for research. Your tax-deductible contribution provides our students with honor, encouragement, and vital financial support. It affords our faculty much-needed resources inside and outside the classroom that allow them to continue to provide first-rate instruction and research. Please make a donation by clicking on any of these funds:
- Supports student research, including for Honors theses, acquisition of crucial supplies and equipment for the department's operations, Andrews Gallery exhibitions, and special events such as our Homecoming Brunch and Commencement Ceremony.
- Supports faculty research, publications, travel to professional conferences, visiting lectures, and other important activities relating to teaching and scholarship in Art History.
- Supports faculty research, exhibitions, travel to professional conferences, visiting lectures, and other important activities relating to teaching and scholarship in Studio Art.
- Supports the Photography Program in purchasing much-needed equipment and supplies used in teaching.
- Supports an annual award given at Commencement in recognition of one outstanding senior Art History major.
- Supports an endowment created in memory of Marlene Jack, a beloved colleague and teacher of ceramics in the department for many years. Click here or on the image below to view a video interview with Marlene Jack.
Marlene Jack, Professor of Ceramics
We use our Newsletter to highlight the recipients and projects funded by your support. We appreciate your help!