Welcome New Students and Women Interested in Joining us for 2022-2023 Panhellenic Recruitment!
Formal Recruitment is just around the corner and we are so excited that you are interested in our process! We are also excited to announce that this year's recruitment events will take place in person at Sorority Court. Accommodations will be made for PNMs and current members who are exposed to COVID-19 as health and safety are our #1 priority. If this applies to you please reach out to Panhellenic@email.wm.edu so we can assist you.
Here are some action steps you can take to join our community:
- Get ready to sign up for recruitment in mid-July. Click on the button below to register!
- Look for regular updates on on our Instagram account @WMPanhellenic
- Look over this year's schedule: 2022 Panhellenic Recruitment Schedule (pdf). Our first event will be PNM Orientation on September 7th.
- Bring your questions to the the Panhellenic Recruitment Team at the Student Organizations Fair and come meet our 10 chapters at the Fraternity & Sorority Meet & Greet during Orientation.
- Check out recordings from our various panels & webinars this past summer through STEP and Parent & Family programs, and our parent office Student Leadership Development.
- Access the Financial Transparency Document (pdf) to view information about the cost associated with joining each Panhellenic Sorority (updated as of Fall 2022).
Check out our Panhellenic Recruitment Q&A below, with content for students and parents.