Faculty who do research in developmental psychology at W&M.
- Children's social and emotional development; effects of maternal incarceration on their children; attachment; developmental psychopathology. [[w|dhdall]]
- Development of odor and taste perception, flavor preferences, and their role in obesity; role of early experiences in development of addictive behaviors; women’s and children’s health. [[w|caforestell]]
- Cognitive aging; aging and emotion. [[w|mrhilimire]]
- Developmental psychobiology; fetal alcohol and memory [[w|pshunt]]
- Neural correlates of cognitive decline in aging and age-related disorders. [[w|pdkieffaber]]
- Cognitive, perceptual, and motor development; interaction of vision and action systems. [[w|vishton]]
- Development of emotion in regulation in children and adolescents; emotion socialization by parents and peers; cross cultural factors in emotion processes. [[w|jlzema]]