NOTE: Though we can often print posters on short notice, posters needed within 24 hours of the request cannot be guaranteed. We are only able to print posters during normal business hours.
Poster Request Procedure:
- Complete the Poster Request Form and email it to Dr. Randy Chambers at [[rmcham]].
- Attach the poster to your email. We will contact you if there are any issues with printing or billing.
- Please return the Poster Request form with a Departmental or Grant account number to bill (the index number). If you do not know your index number, please ask your PI or department admin. No individual accounts (930 numbers) are accepted.
- This exchange and the JV form will be then sent to your department.
Plain paper, no color background and less than 50% poster with color or greyscale ink. Price: $30.00
Glossy paper, no color background and less than 50% poster with color or greyscale ink. Price: $45.00
Glossy paper, color background or more than 50% poster with color or greyscale ink. Price: $70.00
Poster tube Price: $5.00
Note: "color background" includes posters with gray backgrounds.
***We reserve the right to charge additional fees for oversized posters (posters greater than 48 inches at the largest dimension (width or height). We also reserve the right to charge for multiple misprints/reprints due to typos, design changes, etc.***
Poster File Transfer/Poster Pickup Procedure:
- First, try to email us the poster.
- If it is too large for email, please email us to set up another solution
- We will email you when the posters are done printing.
Poster Formatting Instructions:
1. We have two paper roll options (36" or 42" inches wide). Format the height or width of your poster to either of these dimensions (see graphic below for clarification). Before making your poster in PowerPoint, go to page setup and make it the final size. Please don’t ask us to scale posters for you. Posters in-between sizes will either have a white margin space, or can be cut down to the appropriate size after printing (additional fees may apply).
2. We recommend leaving a margin of 1-2 inches around your poster elements; otherwise elements may be cut off when printing.
3. If you have a number of equations and graphs in Illustrator , save them as a .jpg and bring that into PowerPoint. Before submitting, zoom into your poster and make sure text is within textboxes, design elements are not overlapping, and your images are clear.
4. Please ONLY send posters as ppt, pptx or Adobe PDF.
5. We do not print black backgrounds.