Close menu Resources for... William & Mary
William & Mary W&M menu close William & Mary

Minoring in History

Any major is complemented by a minor in History. Minors have great flexibility in choosing courses that will best meet individual academic goals. You must declare your intention to minor before the final semester of your senior year.

To declare a minor:

  1. Complete the Declaration of Minor Form (hard copies of the form are available outside the department office, James Blair 330)
  2. Have the form endorsed by the Director of Undergraduate Studies
  3. Submit the completed, signed form to the Registrar's Office.