The Office of the CIO formulates the Information Technology vision--what we do for William & Mary in the "big picture" sense. Though this vision is ever changing and evolving, it's ultimately based on a diverse professional staff working to enhance how we all teach, learn, research and administrate here at the College. Chief Information Officer Courtney Carpenter, who reports directly to the Provost, advocates the IT vision at the senior administrative level.
IT Management Team
- Courtney Carpenter, Chief Information Officer
- Bernadette M. Kenney, Deputy Chief Information Officer
- Pete Kellogg, Director of Infrastructure and Security
- Michael Murphy, Director of Academic and Technology Support Services
- Rachel Pace, Director of Data Management
- Corinne Picataggi, Director of Software Systems