The annual deadline for applications is February 15 and decisions are typically sent out by March 15. After February 15, applications may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The application consists of:
- Graduate Arts & Sciences application (application fee waived) plus the following supplemental documents:
- A current unofficial transcript from all institutions of higher education that you have attended
- A 250-word summary of the proposed summer research project or planned internship
- Current resume or CV
- 3 letters of recommendation (if a summer research project is proposed, then one should be from the faculty member who has agreed to serve as the advisor). Faculty recommenders should email their letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A proposed class schedule for the fourth year that illustrates how the student will complete the undergraduate degree (college and major/minor requirements), and comply with the scheduling requirements of the first-year MPP curriculum.