Close menu Resources for... William & Mary
W&M menu close William & Mary


On-campus housing is available to graduate students on a first-come-first-service basis in the Lettie Pate Whitehead Evans Residences, otherwise known as the "grad complex." Graduate students who want to keep their apartment during the summer may do so, and will be charged on a prorated basis. The Office of Residence Life assigns apartment-mates to incoming students. To reserve a space, apply here.

Off-campus housing?
  • Check W&M Off-Campus Housing
  • Try the classifieds in the Virginia Gazette or the Daily Press.
  • Get in touch with current history graduate students by sending a housing wanted message to our Graduate Coordinator, [[dmkelley,Daneene Kelley]], who will forward it on to the graduate students.