We have ambitions for Film & Media Studies at William & Mary, and we need your help to realize them. We think the way our program integrates critical classroom learning, hands-on production experience, and interdisciplinary initiative not only exemplifies the best of a W&M education, but prepares our students for careers of their choice and for responsible citizenship. Undergraduates seem to agree: our classes are full and we are attracting more majors and minors than ever.
We invite you join us in building on our success with a donation. Below you will find several specific areas for which we will use your gift. Any amount will be greatly appreciated. The Director would be happy to work with donors interested in contributing substantial gifts endowing specific programs.
All contributions will help us provide our students with the best learning experience.
Please consider funding these areas:
- Support for awards recognizing student excellence and creativity
- Support for student research and media production; we are especially interested in funds to support summer work
- Support to bring to W&M distinguished speakers, filmmakers and media-makers
- Support to for students pursuing off-campus internships
- Support for the annual Ampersand International Arts Festival (W&M Global Film Festival)
You can contribute online now with your credit card, using our secure web server. The contribution form will be pre-selected to direct your gift to the general academic fund for Film and Media Studies, which supports student and faculty needs directly.