Please follow the committee links below for current and past members, documents, and other committee-specific material.
Arts & Sciences Faculty Committees
- Academic Status
- Affirmative Action
- Awards, Prizes, and Professorships
- Educational Policy
- Faculty Affairs
- Graduate Studies
- Honors & Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Studies Advisory Committee
- Nominations & Elections
- Retention, Promotion, & Tenure
- Women's Studies Executive Committee
The Faculty Advisory Board for Academic Advising consists of full-time faculty members who represent a cross-section of Arts & Sciences departments and programs, as well as the professional schools.
Arts & Sciences faculty also serve as elected representatives to the Faculty Assembly and as elected or appointed members to committees administered through the Provost's Office and the Office of Student Affairs.