There shall be a standing Committee on Honors & Interdisciplinary Studies (CHIS), which will consist of six faculty members (appointed for terms of three years in consultation with the Dean of Interdisciplinary Studies), one undergraduate student, and one graduate student. It will be chaired by the Dean for Interdisciplinary Studies. The CHIS serves as the advisory committee to the Charles Center. In this capacity, CHIS serves as the supervisory committee for honors programs, and as the curriculum committee for all majors and minors administered through the Charles Center.
Teresa Longo (Chair), Tom Linneman, Jordan Walk, Josh Burk, Monica Seger, Monica Griffin, Rich Lowry, Andrew Tobolowky, Maxwell Cloe, Alexis Helmer, Seth Gnesin, and Judith Tauber (spring)
Scheduled Meeting Dates for 2020-21
- September 23rd, 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- November 18th, 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- February 10th, 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- April 21st, 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Meeting Agenda 2020-21
Teresa Longo (Chair), Tom Linneman, Jordan Walk, Josh Burk, Monica Seger, Monica Griffin, Rich Lowry, Jane Geiger, Emma Giesken
Meeting Dates for 2019-20
Meetings are held in Blow Memorial Hall in the Charles Center
- September 25th,11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- November 12th, 9:00 -10:30 a.m.
- February 17th, 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- April 29th, 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.