Faculty, staff, and students conduct biological research using equipment, supplies, vehicles, chemicals, travel, and protocols that require safety and compliance with Commonwealth of Virginia standards. This page is meant to facilitate Biology Department research and instruction by providing useful links to relevant resources, procedures and forms.
- Environment, Health and Safety at William & Mary - Safety and protection of the environment is a key mission of W&M.
- Biology Purchase Request Form - Download this form to order supplies. Complete, print, and deliver this form to the Biology front office.
- Biology Technical Staff Assistance Form - Download this form to request help from our technical staff. Complete, print, and deliver this form to the Department Chair.
- Travel Related Forms: Before you travel, download, complete, and submit these forms to the front office for approval, as applicable:
- Other Financial Operations Forms (e.g., Travel Expense and Vendor Expense Reimbursement forms)
- Payroll Forms (e.g., Direct Deposit forms, Manual Timesheets)
- W&M Sponsored Programs Office - Information on proposal assistance, upcoming grants, policies, and other FAQs
- A&S Faculty Resource Page - Helpful links the dean's office put together for faculty governance, awards, advising and more
- Website Submissions Form - A form for current W&M faculty to use to submit updates to the biology website. Contact: [[bhcham,Beth Chambers]]