- Week 4: Consent, Coercion, Power & Hazing
Week 4 of the Hazing Stops with Me campaign focuses on the role that consent, coercion, and power can have on hazing.
- Week 3: Hazing Prevention: What Can Your Organization Do?
Week 3 of the Hazing Stops with Me campaign focuses steps that organizations can take to address hazing
- Week 2: How to Recognize Hazing
Week 2 of the Hazing Stops with Me campaign focuses on how to recognize hazing
- Week 1: Hazing Stops With Me
During the month of March, the Hazing Prevention Coalition will running the “Hazing Stops with Me” Campaign
- Questions to Consider if You Are Joining a New Group
Joining a new group should never put a student in harm’s way. Here are questions to consider if you are joining a new team, club, or group at W&M.
- Statement on the practice of “Tuck-In’s” at William & Mary
Tuck-In Work Group Guideline to be Implemented Fall 2018
- MyTribe: Student Initiative for Hazing Prevention
Seeking Student interested in getting involved in Hazing Prevention at W&M
- W&M Contribution to the 2013 NHPW Planning Guide
Creating a “Home Without Hazing” – One Campuses Journey into Hazing Prevention
- W&M Hazing Prevention Coalition Recognized as Award Recipient
W&M is the 2013 Winner of the Zeta Tau Alpha Award for Innovation in Campus Hazing Prevention