The SUE scheduling staff is here to help you reserve space for meetings, speakers and events. The Scheduling Office services are intended primarily for events hosted for the W&M Community and NOT for events related to an academic class or a conference with outside attendance.
In order to assist with your planning, please refer to the COVID-19 Planing Guide(pdf). Please be prepared to acknowledge or answer the below question when submitting your Space Request Form.
- I acknowledge current university guidelines requiring the use of face coverings. All indoor gatherings require face coverings. Face coverings are required for outdoor gatherings where social distance may not be consistently maintained.
- What steps will you follow to ensure that face coverings are used throughout the entirety of the event? Consider how you will address non-compliance.
- Food and Beverage service is not recommended. If you intended to serve food and/or beverage, what precautions are you taking to manage this service at your event?
- I acknowledge my group is responsible for tracking names of attendees for contract tracing purposes and will make this list available if requested.
- I acknowledge, where possible, our group will provide cleaning/wiping down of equipment and spaces before and after the event.
- What measures will your group take to ensure proper social distancing (separation of six feet or more) for all attendees?
- For indoor locations, most designated entrances and exits will be marked. How will you ensure traffic flow follows social distancing guidelines?
- I acknowledge this event/activity is only open to on-campus W&M community members (including speakers, vendors, and attendees).
- Please provide any additional information that will assist us in understanding how you will follow health and safety guidelines. (optional question)
- COVID-19 Planning Guide (pdf)
- If your classroom request is related to an academic class, contact the Registrar’s Office.
- If you are hosting a conference with outside attendees on campus, contact Conference & Events Services.
- See the venues the Scheduling Office reserves as well as contacts for other spaces on campus.
- Please work directly with Facilities to arrange for your furniture needs in classrooms or outdoor spaces.
- Outdoor Event Guide (pdf)