The SUE scheduling staff is here to help Recognized Student Organizations (RSO) reserve space for meetings, speakers and events. You must complete the RSO Space Request Form to schedule event space on campus.
- RSO Space Request Form
- Outdoor Furniture Request Form (Facilities Management Event Service Request)
- Audio Visual Request Form
In order to assist with your planning, please refer to the COVID-19 Planing Guide(pdf). Please be prepared to acknowledge or answer the below question when submitting your Space Request Form.
- I acknowledge current university guidelines requiring the use of face coverings. All indoor gatherings require face coverings. Face coverings are required for outdoor gatherings where social distance may not be consistently maintained.
- What steps will you follow to ensure that face coverings are used throughout the entirety of the event? Consider how you will address non-compliance.
- I acknowledge that gatherings may not include food and/or beverage services and confirm no food/beverage will be served. Guests are permitted to bring personal items for their own consumption.
- I acknowledge my group is responsible for tracking names of attendees through TribeLink. I will submit this information to SUEevents@wm.edu within 24 hours of the conclusion of the event/activity.
- I acknowledge, where possible, our group will provide cleaning/wiping down of equipment and spaces before and after the event.
- What measures will your group take to ensure proper social distancing (separation of six feet or more) for all attendees?
- For indoor locations, most designated entrances and exits will be marked. How will you ensure traffic flow follows social distancing guidelines?
- I acknowledge this event/activity is only open to on-campus W&M community members (including speakers, vendors, and attendees).
- Please provide any additional information that will assist us in understanding how you will follow health and safety guidelines. (optional question)
- Student Organization Guidelines
- COVID-19 Planning Guide (pdf)
- Outdoor Event Guide (pdf)
- Use of Campus Space Policies (pdf)
The Scheduling Lottery is a time for Recognized Student Organization to request space on campus for the following semester. See our Scheduling Lottery page for more information.