- FY19 Year End Closing
2019 Fiscal Year End Deadlines
- Moving & Relocation Stipend Policy, effective January 1, 2019
Offering New Employees a Relocation Stipend in Lieu of Reimbursements or Direct Support for Moving & Relocation Expenses
- December 2018 Closing Instructions
Financial Operation's calendar year-end closing and Holiday schedule.
- Local Funds Policy, effective July 1, 2018
...to provide guidance to individuals seeking to use university local funds to execute purchases when conducting the university’s business.
- Sales & Use Tax Update (Tax Bulletin 16-3)
Effective April 22, 2016, The Department of Taxation changed its policy regarding the application of the Retail Sales and Use Tax to catering and other services related to purchases of food and meals by State & Local governmental entities.
- Milage Rate Change, January 1, 2016
The standard business mileage rate for Travel and Moving and Relocation (M&R) expenses has changed effective January 1st, 2016.
- NEW e-PAYABLES SYSTEM – ONBOARDING VENDORS
- Travel Policy Changes, January 1, 2015
New Travel Regulations become effective January 1st, 2015.
- Travel & Reimbursement Mandatory Direct Deposit Program
Financial Operations is implementing a mandatory direct deposit program for employee travel advances, travel reimbursements, and miscellaneous reimbursements.
- State Sales Tax Increase July 1, 2013
Important Notice! Virginia state sales tax will increase July 1, 2013.
- Use of Personally Owned Vehicle for College Business Travel
- Direct Deposit Required for Employees
- Official Timesheet Policy, effective May 01, 2016
Effective 01-May-2016, this policy establishes procedures pertaining to the Payroll Administratively Approved Timesheet process.