Summer is a great time to fulfill degree or major requirements or explore a new interest. Many students work or do research part-time over the summer, and find that taking a class or two can round out their schedule. Because summer classes are intensive and tend to be smaller in size, students often benefit from closer working relationships with faculty and their peers.
Summer 2023 Dates
- Session 1: May 30 - June 30
- Session 2: July 4 - August 4
- Session 3: May 30 - August 4
Who Can Take Summer Courses
Classes are open to all current W&M students. Others may apply to take classes as "non-degree-seeking" students: the credits you earn at W&M can be transferred to another institution; or, if you transfer to W&M, the credits will count toward your W&M degree.
Find Out More:
- Technical support for online classes
- Tuition rates and registration fees
- Information about financial aid
- Academic Regulations (Undergraduate Catalog)