Close menu Resources for... William & Mary
W&M menu close William & Mary

Non-degree seeking graduate students

It is possible for graduate students from other universities, in particular those who are conducting research at Jefferson Lab, to take graduate courses in our department, as a "non-degree-seeking" student. Information on how this is done is provided in these links.

Information from the Registrar for non-degree seeking students

Jefferson Lab Guidelines

W&M Application

W&M Permission Form

In-state Tuition Form