Easy does it. As with other treatments that embellish text, you don't want to overdo it.
Create a button:
- Create a link on its own line. Sample link text: Register, Apply Now, Activate Your Account, etc.
- Highlight the linked text.
- Select the Formats >> Custom sub-menu to apply the content_button OR content_button_with_arrow style. To switch formats, highlight the text, click the Format menu then select Clear formatting and then apply another format.
To create multiple buttons aligned horizontally, create the links on the same line and apply the appropriate button format to each link. Buttons will drop below each other when necessary to accommodate narrower screen widths.
- Button formats are customized per school and will automatically use your site's colors.
- Keep it short. Button text will automatically accommodate the screen width, wrapping the text when necessary.
Problem: The text of my button is cut off.
Buttons will not accommodate more than three lines of text. Edit the text of your button to a shorter length. Note: mobile devices have a narrower screen width, causing the text to wrap to additional lines sooner.