We create a cherished part of the W&M experience.
We cultivate intentional and inclusive experiences and physical spaces for all students to gather, enjoy, belong and flourish at William & Mary.
- Inclusivity - We work to create environments that foster inclusive participation of all groups and unconditional human worth, and to advocate for equity and social justice with and for all identities and communities.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - We relish in finding new and better ways to do our work and are not afraid of a bit of elbow grease or risk in the face of adversity.
- Individual & Community Development - We help our full-time, student, and volunteer staff learn about a professional work environment, become better campus citizens, and, ultimately become better versions of themselves.
- Teamwork - Our work is varied, crosses many sectors on campus, and is interdependently intertwined. Our vision can only be accomplished when we are jointly accountable and trust each other to bring our best consistently.
- Fun - Our spaces and people thrive when we have fun together.
Sadler Center Information Desk: (757) 221-1351
Food Hall at Sadler Center Dining Hall: (757) 221-1526