Box is William & Mary's file sharing, file storage and collaboration platform. With 100 GB of space, it provides a simple, secure way for faculty and staff to store and share files online. Box consolidates your content in a single location, easily accessible from multiple device types. You can create files and folders, share them with links, invite others to collaborate on folders, and continue to revise and review your content.
With multiple layers of security, you can share sensitive data securely using the proper Box settings. For instructions, see our page about securing Box files.
- Use multiple device types (computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones) to store and share content.
- Access content through all major web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Box is FERPA certified.
- Share files and folders securely and control the level of access others have.
- Comment on files and assign tasks.
- Store version history of files.
- View who has accessed your folders and documents.
- Box Drive syncs files between your desktop and other devices, and provides access to them even when offline.
- Box Edit allows you to edit documents within Box without saving it to your desktop.
Questions? Contact the Technology Support Center (TSC)
757-221-4357 (HELP) | [[support]] | Jones 201, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm