To Make a Reservation
Instructions may vary slightly between room groups. Any fields with an "*" are required. A request cannot be completed until a selection is made.
- Login to EMS at reservations.wm.edu. Instructions for logging in
- Hover over the Reservations tab to reveal a drop-down menu of space/equipment groups.
- Select a group. This will take you to the Reservation screen.
- Select a Date by manually typing the date or using the calendar widget.
- Select a Start Time and End Time for the reservation by manually typing the time or using the clock widget.
- Select a Facility.
- Leave Attendance set at default number 1.
- Click the Find Space button. To the right will appear available rooms which meet your criteria.
- Select a room by clicking the Plus Sign in the Reserve column. The room will appear in the Selected Locations area at the top of the menu.
- Click the Details tab.
- Enter an Event Name. This will identify your group and/or meeting.
- Select an Event Type from the drop-down menu. This may be defaulted, depending on type of room.
- Students may skip Calendaring Details. These are not needed for student reservations.
- In the Group Details sections, select a Group from the drop-down menu.
- If no groups appears, click on the magnifying glass widget
- In the search box, you can either enter your group's name or enter a classification of people - such as Students or Faculty (used for both Faculty and Staff).
- Select the Plus Sign in the Add column to select a group.
- Click Done. The added group name will now appear in the Group Details drop-down menu on the Details menu.
- Select Group.
- In the 1st Contact drop-down, choose Temporary Contact (unless you wish to use one of the provided contact names).
- Enter required information in the Name, Phone Number and Email fields.
- Click Submit Reservation. This will take you to the Reservation Details screen.
- Tools on the right side of the screen will allow you to Edit or Cancel a reservation.
- In the Booking section, you will see a summary of the reservation.
- For reservations that don't need additional approvals the Status column will say Web Confirmed.
- Log Out by clicking the option under the My Account tab or make an additional reservation by hovering over the Reservations tab.
Congratulations your reservation is complete.
Contact the Technology Support Center (TSC)
757-221-4357 (HELP) | [[support]] | Jones 208, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm