Banner 9 Self-Service is coming! Click here for more details!
Faculty, students and staff members are automatically given Banner Self-Service accounts. Self-Service is used for a wide variety of purposes, such as registration for students and timesheets for employees.
To access Self-Service, go to my.wm.edu and click on the Banner button.
Note: Banner has a nightly back-up maintenance outage starting at 3:30 am.
Depending on your role at the College, you will see one or more of the following menu items. These items will appear automatically, and you do not need to request them.
- Personal Information - Access and update your own records.
- Employee - All employees are given Self-Service accounts when HR creates their employee record. From here employees can access timesheet and tax information; and view benefits, leave balances, and pay stubs.
- Faculty - Instructional faculty will use this option to see class enrollment lists, input grades and overrides, and view class schedules.
- Student & Financial Aid - Students get a Self-Service account after admission to the College. Students use this to register for classes, check grades, verify records, access financial aid information, and housing assignments.
Finance Self-Service is a bit different than the other Self-Service options, because it needs to be requested and approved.
- Finance - Used by departments and grant administrators to view finance and budget information. Request access to Finance Self-Service by logging in to Request IT and submitting a Banner Access Request. If we do not already have a Banner Confidentiality Agreement on file for you, you will be asked to complete one.
Refer to these websites for information on how to use Banner Self-Service:Employees
Contact the Technology Support Center (TSC)
757-221-4357 (HELP) | [[support]] | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm