- FY22 Year End Closing
2022 Fiscal Year End Deadlines
- December 2021 Closing Instructions
Financial Operation's calendar year-end closing and Holiday schedule.
- Third Party Lodging Policy Update
- Letter Explaining the 2020 Form W-4
Changes to the 2020 Form W-4
- Honorarium Policy
This policy defines the types of activities for which an honorarium payment is appropriate and provides information on the eligibility for and processing of such payments.
- Local Funds Policy, effective July 1, 2018
...to provide guidance to individuals seeking to use university local funds to execute purchases when conducting the university’s business.
- Moving & Relocation Stipend Policy, effective January 1, 2019
Offering New Employees a Relocation Stipend in Lieu of Reimbursements or Direct Support for Moving & Relocation Expenses
- Sales & Use Tax Update (Tax Bulletin 16-3)
Effective April 22, 2016, The Department of Taxation changed its policy regarding the application of the Retail Sales and Use Tax to catering and other services related to purchases of food and meals by State & Local governmental entities.