To be considered for the Public Policy/Schroeder Center Fellowship Program, Public Policy students should submit the following materials by the application deadline of Friday, April 15, 2024 using the online application below AND via Tribe Careers (log onto your Tribe Careers account and search for the FUSE postings through the Jobs tab).
Before you begin, be sure to review the list of materials required to complete your application. You will need to complete the application in one session. It cannot be saved in progress.
Required Application Materials:
1. Statement of interest (no more than 800 words total) addressing the following points:
- What is the connection between this internship and your career goals? How do you hope to benefit from the internship?
- What policy area is the focus of your internship? Why does this interest you?
- Would funding help you afford an internship?
2. Up-to-date resume
3. Unofficial W&M transcript demonstrating commitment to the field of public policy
4. Internship posting or position description
5. Proof of the internship opportunity (offer letter or email written in English), which outlines employer’s contact information, confirms that the internship has been offered and accepted, and lists the start and end dates for the internship, the total number of weeks to be worked, number of hours per week, and that it is unpaid or low-paid. The employer also must complete this verification form regarding the Fair Labor and Standards Act.
6. Information about any additional financial aid you have secured or have applied for to support your internship.