Commencement is an exciting time to celebrate the achievements of our graduating students. We celebrated the Class of 2020 virtually last May, and are inviting them back as alumni at a future date to take part in the cherished William & Mary graduation traditions.
For this year's Class of 2021, we will see a combination of virtual and in-person celebrations throughout their Commencement Weekend, May 21-23, 2021.
We will continue to post information here for each class as it becomes available. Please continue to check back here for more updates in the coming weeks.
Stay Up to Date
Want to stay up to date or know when we call rain plans?
- Read the latest messages sent to the Class of 2020 and Class of 2021.
- Sign-up for updates. Provide a mobile number to receive text messages throughout the weekend. We also recommend parents and family members provide an email address in order to receive timely updates leading up to Commencement.
- Like the Commencement Facebook page.
- Follow @wmgrad on Twitter.
- Download the W&M Mobile app and tap W&M Grad.
Need information or have questions?
Commencement Schedule and General Information
Office of Student Affairs
[[commencement, Commencement Planning Team]]
University Registrar's Office
[[wendy.urbano, Wendy Urbano]]
Regalia and General Graduation Merchandise