The Values in Action Award for Recognized Student Organizations (RSO’s) has been created to recognize student organizations whose activities and initiatives exemplify William & Mary's stated values: Belonging, Curiosity, Excellence, Flourishing, Integrity, Respect and Service. These values are both reflective of and aspirational for the W&M community. The Values In Action Award (that also recognizes faculty and staff) was made possible through a generous gift from two anonymous donors.
Student Organizations are at the center of the W&M student experience. The Values in Action Award for Recognized Student Organizations will recognize up to five RSO’s each semester with a $500 award for the way in which the organization(s) demonstrate and make visible our university values.
Spring 2023 Values in Action Award Recipients
- Active Minds - Flourishing
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. - Service
- American Bosnian Collaboration Project - Respect
- Black Student Organization - Belonging
- United Against Inequities in Disease - Service
- Learn more about the recipients
Past Recipients of the Values in Action Award