Re-Enrollment After Suspension

Action Immigration Implications Procedure

Re-Enrollment to W&M after a Suspension

  • Once your re-enrollment request is approved, you must request a new I-20/DS-2019 from the Reves Center:
    • Login to iStart using your W&M ID and password.
    • Click on F-1 Student Services in the menu on the left-hand side of the page
    • Click on Re-enrollment and complete the required forms.
  • You must pay the SEVIS fee again.
  • If your visa is still valid, you may use that to enter the U.S. If it has expired, you must apply for a new F-1 or J-1 visa.
  • You can enter the U.S. 30 days or less before the program date on your new I-20 or DS-2019.
  • If you are already in the U.S. in another status, you will most likely need to leave and then return in F-1 or J-1 status. Contact the Reves Center for more information.
To return to W&M, you must apply to the Dean of Students for re-enrollment.