Re-Enrollment After Suspension
The following information pertains to international students who wish to re-enroll at William & Mary after they have been suspended:
- Once your re-enrollment request is approved, you must request a new I-20/DS-2019 from the Reves Center:
- Login to iStart using your W&M ID and password.
- Click on F-1 Student Services in the menu on the left-hand side of the page
- Click on Re-enrollment and complete the required forms.
- You must pay the SEVIS fee again.
- If your visa is still valid, you may use that to enter the U.S. If it has expired, you must apply for a new F-1 or J-1 visa.
- You can enter the U.S. 30 days or less before the program date on your new I-20 or DS-2019.
- If you are already in the U.S. in another status, you will most likely need to leave and then return in F-1 or J-1 status. Contact the Reves Center for more information.
To return to W&M, you must apply to the Dean of Students for re-enrollment.