The Reves Center has a variety of programs designed to support your success at William & Mary and to help you experience the U.S. as fully as possible. Our programs include:
- International Student Trips and Events
The Reves Center regularly organizes trips and events for its international student population.
- Global Friends Program
Participants in this program to meet and connect with an American family in the local area.
- Foreign Lands Ambassador Group (FLAG)
Share your country and culture with children at local elementary schools.
- The International Family Network (IFN)
The International Family Network provides support to W&M's international community.
- International Student Success Series
An extended orientation program designed to give international students the tools to succeed at William & Mary.
- International Student Advisory Board (ISAB)
The International Student Advisory Board provides advice to the International Student, Scholars and Programs office on issues that are important to international students.
- International Peer Leaders
Peer leaders mentor a group of graduate or undergraduate new international students through the international orientation process.
- Virtual Conversation Partner Program (VCPP)
The Virtual Conversation Partner Program matches new international students with current W&M students for English conversation practice and cross-cultural exchange.
- Other Campus Opportunities