International Post-it is a moderated listserv for members of the William & Mary international community to post “bulletin board” style notices, such as roommate searches, apartment rentals, ride requests, campus opportunities, items for sale, etc. A digest of submitted emails is reviewed and sent on Thursday mornings when the university is open.
The listserv is moderated by the Office of International, Students, Scholars & Programs (ISSP).
- Consolidate your messages; if you’re selling multiple items, list them all in one email.
- Submit all posts in English only.
What you say in your emailed post is exactly how your announcement will display, so when you submit your post, be sure to include any relevant details, like your contact information, cost (if you’re selling something), etc. You can also attach a few photos if it is relevant or provide links.
It is fine to post personal items for sale, but Post-it is not a place to advertise for-profit businesses, products, or services.
- Posts must be transactional or informational in nature (seeking a roommate, selling a car, student organizations, campus opportunities, etc). Post-it is not a forum for personal opinions.
- You must be a member of the W&M community to submit a posting.
- Event announcements should be advertised on the Reves Center Digest, instead of Post-it.
- Proofread posts for content and accuracy before submitting them.
Posts not following these guidelines will not be accepted. ISSP always reserves the right to refuse postings.
ISSP does not guarantee or endorse any products, services, or offers advertised on Post-it, and assumes no liability for damages resulting from the use of any information gained from this listserv.
To submit a post, email [[international-postit]] with your announcement by Wednesday by 5pm. An email will go through to students on Thursday if your announcement is approved, unless the university is closed.
To unsubscribe from this listserv, go to http://lists.wm.edu, log in with your W&M username and password, click on international-postit, and click Unsubscribe.