Looking to begin a project with an Information Technology component? Get the process started by submitting a Project Request via Request IT.
Project Requests may include:
- Modification to an application
- Help with upgrading or enhancing existing technology systems
- Assistance from IT as you explore the technical aspects of an upcoming project
- Changes you'd like to make to a business process that may involve technology
- IT advisement prior to purchasing any technology resources that require integration with existing systems
- Start by logging in to Request IT.
- Select Change/Enhancement.
- Fill-out the form by entering as much information as possible. You may also include and attachment with additional information.
- Click Submit to submit your request.
After we receive your request, IT will do an initial evaluation and may contact your for more information. IT will then determine if your request should be classified as a standard work request or as a project, and assign it to the appropriate area. Work and report requests usually have a fairly short turn-over time, whereas project requests tend to take longer to process. A complete evaluation of a project request will be performed and, if approved, a determination will be made on the subsequent course of action. This process may take a while to complete and you will be periodically informed about progress.
Need Technical Support?
The Project Request form is meant to initiate a project or modify an existing project. It is not intended for support requests or technical help on projects. For assistance and support, contact the Technology Support Center (TSC) at [[support]], (757) 221-4357 (HELP).