Talk to a Peer Ambassador
Have questions for a former Study in D.C. student? Ask our Peer Ambassadors!
Our Study in D.C. Peer Ambassadors are here to answer any questions you may have about studying in D.C. They have all completed at least one Study in D.C. opportunity and are excited to share their experience(s) with you! Some frequently asked questions:
- What are the advantages to participating in a Study in D.C. opportunity?
- I see some of the opportunities have internships... how does that process work?
- Can Study in D.C. courses be applied to my major or to the COLL curriculum?
- Where will I live while I'm in D.C.?
- What was the best part about studying in D.C.?
To contact our Peer Ambassadors, simply email email@example.com
Are you a former Study in D.C. student interested in becoming a Peer Ambassador? Fill out our interest form!