We welcome your submissions!
W&M Human Resources
- For questions about personnel issues (leave, benefits, pay, etc.), contact [[rfmetc, Rita Metcalfe]], Director of Benefits and Human Resources Administration.
State Agencies and Organizations
College of William & Mary Programs, Organizations, and Resources
- Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Program
- W&M Women’s Law Society
- WISE (Women in Scientific Education): project to foster women in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
- Women at the College of William and Mary (Swem Special Collections)
- Swem Library: books, articles, and other sources about topics such as "leadership in women," "women in higher education," "work and family," "sex role in the work environment," "sex discrimination in employment," and more. Contact Swem Library's Research Department for assistance.
Health and Safety Resources
Child Care Opportunities
- W&M Child Care Listserv: College of William & Mary students, staff, and faculty can use this listserv to advertise a child care or babysitting opportunity. Send an email message with a description of your needs and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll reach a listserv of College of William & Mary students who are interested in providing child care services. Please note that the Women's Network is not a professional childcare organization. and we have not vetted or checked out the backgrounds of these students in any way. As with any childcare opportunity, we urge you to ask these students for references and background information before you hire them. We are simply providing this listserv as a means to connect possible babysitters with families.