D.C. Winter Seminars students earn 3 W&M credits through this accelerated academic opportunity that combines online course work with seminar-style discussions led by a W&M professor featuring topical experts via networking and guest lectures while experiencing all D.C. has to offer.
The 2024 D.C. Winter Seminars will be split into two sessions:
D.C. Winter Seminars Session I: January 2-11
- Urban Education: Policy, Practice and Leadership - COLL 350
- Critical Race Theory and the First Amendment - COLL 350
- Measurement and Accountability: Who is responsible for the public's health? - COLL 300
D.C. Winter Seminars Session II: January 10-20
- Foreign Economic Policy: Theory Meets Practice - COLL 300
- Identity, Power, and Profit - COLL 350
- In Memoriam: Monuments Past, Present, Fallen and Future - COLL 350
***Course sessions subject to change***
Contact Program Coordinator [[smdevellis, Sarah DeVellis]], or call (202) 836-8605 for more information about the D.C. Winter Seminars.