OC&E works in collaboration with university partners that have specific compliance responsibilities related to their functions. OC&E supports these partners to plan, organize, monitor, and lead activities that ensure compliance with existing and new laws, regulations and university's policies.
- Athletics Compliance
- OSHA Compliance (Workplace Safety and Environmental Regulation)
- Procurement Laws, Policies & Procedures
- Records Management Compliance
- Registrar Compliance
- Research Compliance
- Tax Compliance
- Technology Transfer (including Export Controls)
- Visas and Immigration Compliance
Please contact OC&E at [[equity]] with requests for guidance or suggestions for additional content.