Current students are welcome to schedule one on one appointments with our career advising team through TribeCareers. Our career advisors can assist you at any stage. Whether you are just beginning your major and career exploration or negotiating your first offer, our team is here to offer guidance.
Alumni are asked to call the front desk 757-221-3231 to schedule an appointment.
Scheduling an Appointment on TribeCareers
- Log in to TribeCareers with your W&M username and password.
- On the top menu, click on “Advising Appointment.”
- Select “Request a New Appointment” and use any of the filters below or view all available appointments.
- Type: Select the reason behind your appointment.
- Date Range: Try to keep the range as wide as possible as limiting it will also limit options to advising appointments.
- Time Range: Select a time frame that works best for your schedule. Again, keeping this range as wide as possible will maximize advisor availability.
- Length: Select either 30 or 60 minutes. If you want to discuss more than one topic or are scheduling a mock interview appointment, please choose 60 minutes.
- Advisor(s): A list of available advisors will appear depending on your responses to the prior filters. Select the advisor who you would like to meet with.
- A list of the available appointment times will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. Select the appropriate hyperlink that works best for your schedule.
We encourage you to include any details or information you’d like to discuss during the appointment in the “Additional Notes” section. This will ensure your advisor can be best prepared to assist you during your appointment.
After submitting, the advisor will approve or decline the appointment. You will receive a confirmation email when your appointment is approved.
If for any reason you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment time, out of courtesy and professional practice, it is your responsibility to cancel the appointment. You may do this by logging into TribeCareers or calling the front desk at 757-221-3231 at least one business day prior to your scheduled appointment.