Your Tribe Card is the official form of identification for students, faculty and staff and an essential part of your life here on campus. A Tribe Card is your (literal) key to campus. From door access to meal plans, laundry or attendance verification, your Tribe Card will open doors for you at William & Mary.
Caring for your Tribe Card
- Use a protective case or a wallet to store your card.
- Using a card wallet attached to your phone can cause the prox-reader to de-magnetize. If you use a wireless phone charger, store your card separately
- Don't leave your Tribe card on your food tray. You might end up throwing it away.
- Don't wash your card
- Don't store your card where it will touch other magnetic stripes.
- Don't leave your card in the heat. It could melt and stop working properly.
- Don't bend your card.